dilluns, 7 de novembre del 2016

MY FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIE


THE VISIT



Philadelphian teens, 15-year-old Becca Olivia DeJonge and her 13-year-old brother Tyler Ed Oxenbould, prepare for a five-day visit with their maternal grandparents while their divorced mother, Loretta Jamison Kathryn Hahn, goes on a cruise with her new boyfriend. The two kids, who have never met their grandparents, intend to film a documentary about their visit. Loretta reveals that she has not spoken to her parents in fifteen years after having married her high-school teacher Corin, of whom her parents disapproved. 


I choose this film because I like the special efections and the actors. I watch this film in the cinema with my friens and I watch again in my home with my family.
I love this film and Ithundered again. I recomenated this film all the people. 
.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada