dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

MY WORLD 2

MY BIRTHDAY



Three of October on 2016 was my birthday, I do 15 years ago and I held it in great. My friends prepared a surprise party that I knew nothing, I was really illusion because I had never had a surprise party. We gave a lot of things, a sweater, pants, shoes and game play.

Then later at seven in the evening my parents waiting for me in my room with a super bike was a gift ... good to have this illusion was my bike from a year ago. I tested and worked perfectly. I also donardiners purchases because what I wanted and with that money I buy soccer boots were broken because the old

At night when I thought that it was absolutely we said we were going to dinner at the chinese restaurant is my favorite. My parents have left to choose the food that I eat everything.

After days of my uncles, my grandparents and all my family were giving me all the gifts I had to give and we give the money to buy everything I need.


Resultado de imagen de present

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada