dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

MY WORLD 1

MY  LIVE IN THIS SUMMER

This summer was the best summer of my life. I went out with friends every day without any concern. We played football, we went to the river and throw us  the rocks, luckily nobody was hurt. But at night also went out together and we went to an ice cream and even sometimes went to party to Sant Pere and Vilamacolum.

The illusion that made me most of all was to go to Dublin with one of my best friends. I had a very good part and I learned a lot of angles I had not practiced in Catalonia. We met some very nice canarian people that made us laugh, and too often our teachers because we punished them too go with them and said they were doing dissasters.


I finally passed my best days of summer bike riding with one of my best friends and our fathers. We all four cycling grueling five days, but we could do it and we even spend our fathers. lucky that the first days were more difficult and we only suffer initially.

Resultado de imagen de bike

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada